get to know me meme: [3/5] favourite actresses
→ emma charlotte duerre watson
I’ve never seen meerkats and a sad person at the same time - it’s like a weird art installation.
A lesson in nutrition from Andy Dwyer.
This machine allows anyone to work for minimum wage for as long as they like. Turning the crank on the side releases one penny every 4.97 seconds, for a total of $7.25 per hour. This corresponds to minimum wage for a person in New York. This piece is brilliant on multiple levels, particularly as social commentary. Without a doubt, most people who started operating the machine for fun would quickly grow disheartened and stop when realizing just how little they’re earning by turning this mindless crank. A person would then conceivably realize that this is what nearly two million people in the United States do every day…at much harder jobs than turning a crank. This turns the piece into a simple, yet effective argument for raising the minimum wage.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)
What type of guy do you look for?
Everybody loves the hot nerd. It’s in vogue right now. I used to date older for a very long time, and now I’m dating a guy who’s much younger than me, but I always liked the professor thing.
gallavich+ text posts
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
Actually I’m highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook.
Andreas Franke, The Sinking World
THIS IS AMAZING